Does Herbalife Work?
Much has been written about Herbalife and the Herbalife Diet. Many people have asked the question, Does Herbalife work? It can be confusing with all the information on the internet, and sometimes we can be left questioning if Herbalife works or not. What I recommend is that you not base your understanding on someone else’s opinion. Personally, I prefer to get complete and accurate information before I jump to any conclusions. Unfortunately, there are a lot of opinions out there and few facts.
Something else to consider when answering a question like this is, when asked if Herbalife works, are you referring to the weight loss program, or the Herbalife business opportunity? I think the best way to answer this question, and satisfy people who might be asking from either of these contexts, I decided to share some facts and information about Herbalife, so you can decide for yourself and answer the question, does Herbalife work?
- Herbalife was founded in 1980 and is a total wellness company offering nutrition, weight-management and personal-care products.
- As of this writing, a team of more than 1.8 million Independent Distributors in more than 65 countries sells Herbalife and the Herbalife diet products.
- Herbalife reached $3.5 billion in retail sales in 2007.
- Men’s Fitness named Herbalife one of its 15 fittest companies in America (February 2008).
- Herbalife receives global media attention with the L.A. Galaxy jersey and soccer star David Beckham.
- The guiding force behind the products are the scientific and medical advisory boards made up of award-wining scientists, distinguished doctors, renowned nutrition and Herbalife diet experts.
- The Herbalife diet is based on cellular nutrition® technology that delivers vital nutrients at the cellular level.
- There are literally millions of Herbalife success stories worldwide about people losing weight, gaining weight, and simply feeling healthier and more energetic.
- The Herbalife Family Foundation (HFF) brings good nutrition to children around the world. Through the Casa Herbalife program, they work with charitable organizations to ensure children are being fed healthy and nutritious food.
- Herbalife conforms to or exceeds all current Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), as well as government and regulatory agency requirements. This has contributed to Herbalife’s extraordinary customer satisfaction rate.
- Herbalife’s Quality Assurance Department continually performs GMP audits to assure the products are in compliance with their stringent product specifications and quality system requirements.
- Herbalife offers a 30-day money-back guarantee. If a customer is not fully satisfied with any Herbalife product or Herbalife diet program for any reason, they can simply return the unused portion within 30 days and receive a full refund.
- The selling model used to distribute Herbalife products and the Herbalife Diet plan is known as “direct selling.” Direct selling is defined as “The sale of a consumer product or service, person-to-person, away from a fixed retail location.” Today, many shoppers prefer the higher level of personalized care from direct sales. Direct selling has been around for thousands of years, and network marketing is over 50 years old. This system is still being written about as the wave of the future.
- For over 28 years Herbalife has helped millions of satisfied customers achieve their ideal weight and maintain it with the scientifically advanced weight-management programs.
Does Herbalife Work
Does everyone who gets started on the Herbalife diet end up losing weight, or having success? Probably not. But it has worked for many hundreds of thousands, if not millions of people around the world. How about the Herbalife business? Will you become wealthy overnight? Unlikely. Everything requires effort. Anyone who says they will guarantee your success, not just in weight loss, but in anything really, is not being honest. You see, Herbalife cannot guarantee your effort. The weight loss programs as well as the Herbalife business opportunity will require effort. If you don’t follow the instructions correctly or you stop in the middle, chances are you won’t lose weight.
Many times, if something doesn’t work for us, we’re very quick to blame everything but ourselves. If you want success, you have to take responsibility. Herbalife has helped so many people create huge success. Why not you?